Friday, September 16, 2011

Blah

Just...blah...  I hate packing and moving.  Last year about this time C-Note, my mother-in-law, and I busted our butts trying to get this house ready to move into (it was a foreclosure and one that wasn't taken care of to begin with).  We did what we needed to to do be able to live in it and that was about it.  This was our very first house purchase and we had planned on living here for a long time so we didn't feel the need to do EVERYTHING before we moved in.  Well, you know what they say, if you want to make God laugh, make plans and that's just what we did.  We planned on getting a home equity loan to finish off the rest of the house because, you know, we were going to be living here awhile.  Hah!  So much for that!  Less than a year later here we are scrambling to finish it off so we can list it and sell it in order to move to FL.   I'm tired, cranky, stressed, and officially sick of it all.  Don't get me wrong, I am grateful we have this opportunity and I'm excited to be moving to the beach and closer to my family, but I'm tired of packing and moving, packing and moving. In the past 10 years I have moved 8 times, 5 of those with children.  It gets a little old.  HOPEFULLY this will be our last move for awhile.

On a better note, Fall is almost here and it's my favorite time of the year! :) I love going into the Smoky Mountains when it's fall.  It is gorgeous up there.  I leave you with a few pictures of Cades Cove and Abrams Falls in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.  Happy Friday, everyone!  Have a great weekend. :)


Cades Cove & Abrams Falls - Great Smoky Mountain National Park Oct. 2009

No comments :

Post a Comment