So quick recap: I'm a stay-at-home-mom of 2. A little girl, B, who is 6 and Z-man, who is 3. I'm married to C-Note (long story, suffice it to say it's what he called himself when we first met. A story for another time perhaps). We currently live in Tennessee, but we are getting ready for a move to Florida where we will be opening a business. I love reading and photography. B is a dancer and Z-man is my little helper. He likes to do everything. C-Note is a typical guy, sports and video games.
I started this blog to basically 'talk' to other adults and show the things that I've created or would like to create. There will probably even be some recipes. As I said, I like photography so you'll definitely be seeing pictures!
Okay, I think that's it. Here are some pictures. The first storyboard is from a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC last February and the second one is from our trip to Panama City Beach, FL (where we'll be moving) from a couple of weeks ago.
I will warn you, there will probably only be a few posts and those rare since we are in the process of getting ready for our move. I will do my best to update it at least once a week even if it's only to link to a craft or recipe that I like.


No comments :
Post a Comment