So I was reading this blog (sorry don't remember which one it was and I didn't bookmark it. :() and it had a guest poster. The guest was talking about crocheting. I'm not (or wasn't) a crocheter. I barely knew how to knit and that was very basic. She mentioned a website called Ravelry. I checked it out and it was AWESOME! It's basically a social networking site for knitters and crocheters. You can find free patterns and others that you can buy. It caters to all skill levels. If you like knitting or crocheting or are interested in learning how, check it out. It's worth the time to set up the account. You can add things to your queue that you want to make and show your progress on any projects that you've done. I'm on there, my screen name is: amandastone. Feel free to add me as a friend and check out the few things that I've done.
Here is a scarf that I recently knitted. I found the pattern on Ravelry and thought I'd give it a shot. It turned out rather nice, if I do say so myself. :)
Now, on to the good news... we have a buyer for our house!!!!!! :D I am so relieved and excited and giddy and happy... well, you get the idea. I seriously didn't think it would happen this fast. Our house was only on the market for a month. Talk about being blessed. :) We close December 15, as long as the buyer's financing comes through. They are pre-approved, so I don't think we'll have any problems there. The inspection was yesterday, so we're waiting to hear how that went and whether or not it will affect the sell. Fingers crossed that all goes well. If it does we'll be in FL before Christmas! :)

No comments :
Post a Comment