Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I've been up to...

What have I been up to?  Praying feverishly that someone would just come LOOK at our house and then that someone would make an offer.  So far, we've had 4 showings and an interested party.  We'll see what comes of it.

In the meantime I've been making Christmas gifts for my youngest nieces.

For the Bug, I made this:

The Black Apple Doll from Martha Stewart.

And for the Peanut I made these:


Babushka Matryoshka Russian Nesting Dolls.  I found the pattern on Etsy.

I'm far from an expert sewer, but I have to admit, they turned out rather cute. :) 

From the looks of it I will be doing mostly handmade gifts for Christmas (trying to save money for the move to FL), which I'm kinda excited about.  I really enjoyed making these. B wants a Black Apple Doll for Christmas, but I think I'll be making her a different one.   I'll be sure to post pictures when I do.

No comments :

Post a Comment